Celebrating Rites of Passage
More and more people wish to celebrate the important times in their life and ultimately their death in their own individual way. Our aim is to enable them to do this.
LifeRites is a UK based organisation that is able to provide practical help on all Rites of Passage, such as:
- Baby Namings
- Coming of Age Ceremonies
- Wedding Blessings
- Eldership Ceremonies
- Funerals: Celebrations of Life
- Non Religious Funerals
- Spiritual Funeral Ceremonies, including Nature-based
- Woodland Burials
Professional and Personal
LifeRites provides professionally trained celebrants that work with clients to create a unique and personal ceremony for them, and to conduct it if they so wish.
LifeRites is a not-for-profit organisation.
Our help is often sought by individuals who:
- Seek to affirm their life and death in a personal and meaningful manner.
- Need assistance to explore a specific rite of passage in order to create a ceremony which will truthfully reflect their own spirituality.
- Walk a solo path and therefore have no one to officiate at their rites of passage.
- Have become alienated from their group, organisation, or faith community.
- Have a sexual orientation or marital status which leads them to seek spiritual support outside their own faith community.